Module references non-existing module 11

Good morning. I’m still having issues with my scenario’s failing due to Microsoft authentication with the email module.

I contacted support and they said to use OAuth (which I tried) or use the Microsoft Email module. I’m trying to set that up now and honestly don’t know what I’m doing :smile: I made a copy of an existing scenario and just removed the email module and added the Microsoft Email one. When I go to run it I get an error on the iterator, but I haven’t changed anything there. Any suggestions? My overall goal is to pull attachments out of unread messages and store them in google drive.

@P3Freedom :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to provide a solution to your problem. However, I can help you by asking a few questions to get more information about your issue. Could you please provide more details about the error you are getting on the iterator? Also, what type of authentication are you using for the Microsoft Email module?

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

I’m using the Microsoft Email module rather than the normal email module as suggested by support because I can’t get the normal one to work. I get authentication errors when running the scenario’s even with OAuth. So to answer that question I believe it’s OAuth because the module doesn’t give you an option of which type to choose.

I figured this out. I just removed the email module and replaced it with the 365 module in one of the templates. The attachment value is 15 in 365 rather than 11. I’m now having issues in google drive, but I’ll open another topic for that.

Awesome to hear that you managed to figure this out @P3Freedom :tada:

Also, thanks a lot for circling back to the community and sharing your solution with us. One day, this could be incredibly helpful to someone :pray: