Microsoft 365 Email not working

Hello,

We have built a flow and there the connection with Microsoft 365 worked without problems. Now we want to make the whole thing productive and have to fight with an error that only occurs in the Microsoft 365 Mail module but not with the Excel module.

In Watch Emails, a strange mailbox is now selected at the beginning, but the folder structure is not available:

The rights to access the mail via the oauth were successfully given, yet the process does not work.

Are there any settings that we may need to make specific to the mailbox (since it worked with another one)?

Have you tried deleting the module and configuring it from scratch?

Hi everyone,

I have the exact same problem. This is the third time I’ve had to go through each of my scenarios to re-select the inbox since it mysteriously disappears and is replaced by an alphanumeric ID instead of the name. The accounts are authenticated and verified, so it’s not an access problem. I’ve tried deleting and recreating the module, and while it works initially, the same issue occurs again after a few days. This is extremely frustrating and I can’t continue like this.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much.

Few things can be done,

1. Reauthorise your connection so it will start loading the folder structure data.

2. Remove the complete connection and establish it again.

3. Add a new connection and try with another email and check if that is working.

1 Like