Monday Formula Columns integromat access

Hey Folks!
I have tried time and time again to access the data in my Monday formula columns, but to no avail.
Anyone know how I can access them?
I have very complex formulas on my Monday Board that are built one on top of the other, so the ones I would like to use are EXTREMELY complicated, and the formula can’t really be replicated in Make.com modules.
Problem is, every time I try to use the values within those formula columns, Make.com always thinks they’re empty!

Anyone have a solution?

@Uriel :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to provide a solution to your problem. However, I can analyze your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Can you provide more details about the formula columns you are trying to access and the Make.com modules you are using?

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Hi,

The formula column is not supported via Monday.com’s API.

There are some workarounds that I saw on the Monday.com community like this one Mutation: create_column for a 'formula' type column - #7 by PolishedGeek - FAQs - GraphQL API - monday Community Forum

I have never tried it so count vouch for it

1 Like