Monday - Search Items in the Board by Column Values - Bring restuls to the first column not for the dynamic one

Hello all,

I want to return a signed document for a spasific column in Monday,

The this is i do have a problem with the item id , each time i send to doc from monday, i reciving it to other coulmn, and not for the one i send it from. it’s sends it to another column with another item id

How would you try to approach this ?

@ido.autoflow

If you use the ‘List Board Items’ module, it will list all items in the corresponding board. If you map the ID from the list module, it will update all those items.

I suggest using the ‘Search Item by Column Value’ module instead (Search with an identical ID or some other identical value Powerdoc). It will update only that specific item.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

1 Like

Thank you for the reply ,

few qustions about the mapping inside the moudle you suggested

Column ID to Search the Value - what should I map? the files column right ?

and the Column Value should my mapped with the value from power doc ?

do i need to map also the Output Column Values?

@ido.autoflow

We need to identify the corresponding item where you need to include the file. Please include the column that you are using to identify the item.

Alternatively, you can include the monday item ID in the PowerDoc so that it can be retrieved directly from PowerDoc.

2 Likes

I Think getting the item id from monday and send it to powerdoc will be great ! how would you do that ?

@ido.autoflow

Include the item Id at the same time of the powerdoc creation as variable or data.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel