Sending email with outlook

Im trying to create an automation where I add a row to a google sheet and then send a sequence of 3 emails with outlook.

When I write the email and include “enter” to separate each paragraph… it doesn’t consider it and the email is sent in one line…

Second question: how can I embed images to my email?

Thanks in advance !

Welcome to the Make community!

You have to build your email message content as “HTML”.

You can upload your file to a publicly-accessible storage, like Google Drive (and set the appropriate permissions), then direct link to it from the email body with a HTML img tag.

For more information, see

Links

Here are some useful links and guides you can use to learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules. I found these useful when I was learning Make, and hope they might benefit you too —

General

Help Center Basics

Articles & Videos

3 Likes

I tried again using an email HTML online converter Convert Email to HTML | Instantly Generate HTML and its working!! it also added automatically the image and my hyperlinks.

One more question please: how can I create a workflow where I send a followup email after 3 days …

You can have a scenario watch new items and schedule a cron job callback using apps like 0CodeKit that allows you to schedule a “callback” to a URL defined in a “Custom Webhook” trigger in another scenario at the exact time you want

Screenshot_2023-12-21_095501

Screenshot_2023-10-01_175322

You don’t have to use a data store, this is just an example. You can use Google Sheets, Google Calendar, etc.

Alternatively, if you are already using Airtable, you can use an Airtable formula and built-in automation, briefly mentioned here.

2 Likes