Standard HubSpot Connection is not working

Hi all,

I already posted my problem in a different thread! Sorry again for that :wink:

So I am trying to connect a Google Sheet and HubSpot CRM.
It’ll be a scenario with multiple steps because Make should search for the company and the contact first. But I am not able to create oder update anything. I always get the following error message:

I have all the rights I need because it’s my HubSpot account and I am Super-Admin!

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Alex

Hello there @Alex_D :wave:

I’ve asked around and it turns out that this is an issue the devs are aware of and are working on fixing at this very moment. I’ll keep an eye on this and will make sure to let you know as soon as it gets fixed. We are so very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

1 Like

Hey @Michaela

thanks for your fast reply.

Then I’ll wait until it’s fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding! (And have a great weekend!)

Hey @Alex_D , getting back to you on this issue because we implemented some fixes.

Could you please try out the following and let me know whether everything’s working for you?

• Create a new HubSpot connection
  • Alternatively, if you have multiple HubSpot connections, you could select a different one and extend these permissions over here:

Thanks a lot!

Hi @Michaela ,

thanks for getting back on this topic.

If I click this button I am forwarded to a white page with this text “{“detail”:“Invalid scope.”,“message”:“Bad Request”,“code”:“SC400”}”
Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-28 um 10.05.01

And I am also still getting the old error message.

Best
Alex

Ooook, I see.

Thanks so much for the update and so sorry for this. Have you logged a support ticket regarding this issue? If not, could you please do so so that we have this super valuable information in the system and accessible by everyone who needs to access it?

Thank you very, very much!

Hi @Michaela,

I already created a ticket and your colleague also answered. But he wants me to create a HubSpot Developer Account and try a super different way. That seems way too difficult.

Heya @Alex_D

I’m jumping in to let you know that I was just informed that the Hubspot connection issues have been resolved. All should be up and working normally now. Thanks so much for bearing with us :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @Michaela!

Yes I am already using the HubSpot connection.

Thanks a lot for your support. Really appreciated it.

Best
Alex

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: An issue with new Hubspot ‘Watch Notifications’ module