Get a file - Multiple files Notion

Hi

I search a solution for save a files include in Database Notion in Google Drive.

I create scenario with iterator but Get a file module recovered only 1 file

Thanks for your help

Hi @YeRemies, can you share the settings for the ā€œGet a fileā€ module (without any sensitive data ;-)).
Seems you are mapping to the Notion module instead of to the Iterator module.

2 Likes

Hi @AutoPilots
No i mapping in iterator

Capture dā€™eĢcran 2024-04-04 aĢ€ 14.38.43

I see the ā€œGet a fileā€ module is not the last one. Do you have an error after this module?
If so, you can unlink the path after ā€œGet a fileā€ and test the scenario to see if you get all bundles as output.

2 Likes

Yes, i have unlink and i have 3 outputs.
I donā€™t understand because, ā€œGet a fileā€ is connected to google drive and i havenā€™t error

So how can we get the process to go back and process all the requests before continuing?

So the process to get the files is working :slight_smile:

It seems there is some kind of error/warning in 1 of the modules that was connected after the ā€œGet a fileā€. Therefore the scenarios was stopped before all bundles (from the iterator) were processed.
Make sure that each module you add after the ā€œGet a fileā€, runs without any errors.

2 Likes

Yes
I resolve problem
I already wanted to carry out these treatments before continuing, so I created a filter like this.

Capture dā€™eĢcran 2024-04-04 aĢ€ 17.35.43

2 Likes

In the initial post, you asked for help because not all bundles were processed by the ā€œGet a fileā€ module.

Did you put this filter after the ā€œGet a fileā€ module? That will indeed ensure all bundles are processed in the ā€œGet a fileā€ module. BUT, the rest of your scenario will only continue with the details of the last bundle. i.e. you will not have the data of the other files -that you downloaded with ā€œGet a fileā€- in the subsequent modules. This seems contra to what you asked forā€¦

Hello @YeRemies :wave:

Great to hear that you resolved your problem with the help from @AutoPilots. Thank you for updating us and marking the comment as a solution.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like