Get Twitter Bookmarks

Hi there,

I am trying to save twitter bookmarks to my notion page. I tried using the “Make API Call” Module from the Twitter App with the following endoiint:
GET /2/users/:id/bookmarks | Docs | Twitter Developer Platform

But I get the following error:

Anyone experience/Solve this issue?

"title": "Unsupported Authentication",
    "detail": "Authenticating with OAuth 1.0a User Context is forbidden for this endpoint.  Supported authentication types are [OAuth 2.0 User Context].",
    "type": "https://api.twitter.com/2/problems/unsupported-authentication",
    "status": 403
}
1 Like

Hi. For this endpoint Twitter only accepts authentication with OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code with PKCE. See the Twitter docs

I think it will not be able to do this using Make modules

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance.

Cheers
//HFBR

2 Likes

Not even http module? Reading the docs it seems possible if you add the right query parameters.

1 Like

HI @Konrad_Schafers
You need to implement the API Call using the HTTP module. If you need any support, please let us know.

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

Hey. Thanks for the help. Using the HTTP module. I got it to work. However, the bookmarks endpoint only lets me access 100 tweets. Do any of you have a good guide on how to handle pagination in make?

1 Like

Hi @Konrad_Schafers ,

Here is a guid for pagination and filtering.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance.
//VLAD

1 Like

Hi @Konrad_Schafers,

Any chance you could post an example of how you configured the HTTP module to make use of Twitter’s API?

I’m trying to use it as well and am completely stuck.

Thanks!

@mixelpix here it is:

1 Like

Hey @Konrad_Schafers ,
Take a look at one of the posts I answered earlier about pagination, maybe that helps you:

2 Likes

Thanks @Konrad_Schafers - turns out I was a little confused in my reading of the Twitter API but I found a solution to my problem here: How to configure HTTP module to use Twitter API?

Best!

2 Likes