Integromat Migration Deadline Date

I am an integromat user who has not migrated to Make.
(There are other people on the Integromat FB group in the same boat).

Has a specific migration deadline been set yet please, when Integromat will be switched off?

Heya @Brettlewis :wave:

We’re aware that a part of our users is choosing to stay on Integromat for the time being.

Existing customers can continue to use Integromat, but we highly encourage them to prioritize their upgrade as support for Integromat ends in 2023.

Thanks.

So support will end, but the platform will carry on operating?
And by 2023, do you mean 1 Jan 2023 or some date still to be determined?

Yes, you’re exactly right. Integromat will keep on working but the support for the platform will be discontinued. At this point, there is no official date set, sorry about that. We’ll make sure to let all our Integromat users know as soon as this is determined.

1 Like

Hi Michaela, is there any update on when the discontinue date will be? If not, do you know how long of a warning we will receive once you decide? My tech team would love to know so we can work it into our plans

Hello Alex :wave:, this is Tiep from Make.

The date for end of Integromat is not set yet, however I would encourage you to upgrade to Make.

Aside from new features on Make, some of the features are no longer available on Integromat and we will discontinue support for Integromat this year.

If you or your team needs help with the process, book a call with me, I will be happy to guide you through process.

1 Like

In case you are looking for reassurance… I had no problems with the migration and I have had no problems since. The support team are really responsive if you have any issues.

3 Likes