Make webhook with Monday.com runs only in "Run Once"

Hello

I created a webhook trigger in Make.com and connected with my board in Monday.com to send the webhook when a new item is created in the board. The webhook is configued to work “immediately as data arrives”. The connection is successful and webhook works. However, the webhook works only if I click on “Run Once” in the scenario and wait for the response from Monday.com. After that one run, it stops and I have to again click on “Run Once” for the next operation. Why should I click on “Run Once” every time? Can this be avoided? What is the configuration?

Also, I am currently in Free Plan with make.com and evaluating my needs. Does this plan has this kind of limitation.

Any explanation will greatly help us to move forward this wonderful tool with tons os potential.

Thanks

Run once is for manual triggering of the scenario mostly for testing purposes.

You need to actually switch on the scenario toggle below the run once button.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response. Yes, the scenario is turned on and set to immediately work as data arrives. Still when I create an item in monday.com board, the webhook responds only if “Run Once” clicked on.

Thank you

Can anyone provide some guidance please? This is becoming a bottleneck for us.
Thanks in advance.

May peace be upon you @Sampath

Can you please share a screenshot of your whole scenario and the webhook configuration?

You might also want to recheck the setup on Monday for triggering the webhook.

2 Likes

Hi @Sampath

Please share the screenshot of your scenario or specify which Monday module you are using.

For more knowledge about Monday to Make integration, please check help documentation
https://www.make.com/en/help/apps/productivity/monday

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

Welcome to the Make community!

1. Screenshots of module fields and filters

Please share screenshots of relevant module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:
Screenshot_2023-10-07_111039

2. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826
(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

3. And most importantly, Input/Output bundles

Please provide the input and output bundles of the modules by running the scenario (or get from the scenario History tab), then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download input/output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save each bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

Uploading them here will look like this:

module-1-input-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)
module-1-output-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted bundles in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the input/output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes