Need freelance help: WPFORMS / GOOGLE / PDF

Need freelance help. I use WPForms, which I would like to go to Google sheets. I then has to perform calculations and eventually produce a PDF. I have all of the details but not the knowledge of how to make it work.

Anyone interested in taking on this project?

thanks

David

1 Like

Hi David, yes I will send you right now a private message.
Louis :- )
Make.com official partner

Hi David,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

Yes. I am here to work on that project. You can reply me any time. Always available for any type of work or automation. Thanks.

Zakwan Tariq
Email : zakwantariq768@gmail.com

Hey David - are you still looking for help with this? I’d be happy to help.

Also, I figured I’d outline the overall process.

1. A webhook for the WP form will need to be setup within Make that basically tells WP Forms where to send the submitted form to.
  2. Once the form is sent to Make, the relevant information you’d like to have parsed and then put into the google sheet would be extracted and then used to update the sheet.
  3. Calculations - this could take place in make or in sheets. It really depends on your use chase to determine where the logic should be run, but my guess is for your case it should be in sheets.
  4. PDF Generation - There are a bunch of ways go about this. It really depends on the end purpose of the PDF and who is going to consume it.

If this is still something you’re looking to tackle feel free to reach out to me at hunter@workflowsy.io

For something this simple (or something similar) I’d be willing to build it out for free just to get a relationship started.

Good luck automating!