Where is Make.com Support team?

Hey,

My subscription plan includes high priority for customer support… and I have been waiting 5 days now to get an answer for an email that I had sent.

And this is an ongoing thing with Make support… Please fix this problem asap…

2 Likes

Hey I would also like to know. I’m was going to upgrade as support us non existent on the trial plan…but looks like you have the same issue! All tickets are just ignored, emails regarding service are ignored, same with FB page!! I’ve just seen that the Twitter API no longer works and once again radio silence from make! Are you in trouble? Being sold? This is beyond rubbish service. I’ve already started moving over some tasks to the Zapier as they just work…excuse the post hijack

2 Likes

Okay, so I’m not the only one… Emails are completely ignored, modules are not working and there is nobody who can approve new module releases.

1 Like

It’s a week per reply and that’s utterly unacceptable. Then they don’t even read your query correctly and that’s another week gone while waiting…
Not being able to see and follow up on your pervious tickets is also terrible.

Why would I pay for this service, actively exploring other options

3 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere apologies for the negative experience you’ve had.

@ezz, I understand that you’re currently in communication with one of my colleagues, and we’re doing everything we can to address your concerns.

@jmaker, I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the wait. We want to ensure that we give your custom app the attention it deserves, which may take some time. Thank you for your patience.

Additionally, I wanted to clarify that we offer limited support to our free users. However, we do our best to assist you within the scope of our resources.

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention :pray:

1 Like

Customer Service has degraded over the past few months. I do get a quick reply but then it can takes month for the issue to be resolved.

4 Likes

@Michaela Thanks for replying back. I upped my subscription plan ( to “Teams”) just to benefit from the faster customer service and nothing else. And yet, the response time is the same.

Personally, I love this platform. It helps us automating a lot of processes, but at the same time, we can’t wait days or sometimes weeks for support. So I am hoping that the issue is rectified soon.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Shocking experience with Make Support! I am sure they don’t exist at all!!! I raised 5 tickets since 28 Feb and haven’t got any response still! And we are not a free user! I think you need to create Chat GPT automation to reply to your customers :slight_smile: Thank you for raising this topic! Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 11.27.42 AM|336x500

1 Like

Same issue here @Michaela. Nearing a week on my oldest ticket with no reply except auto response. Paid account as well.

Hello @n_c thanks a lot for bringing this up here.

I checked our system and I can see that you currently have three tickets open, and you’re in contact with our support team for two of them. The most recent one was created 16 hours ago, and I’m confident that one of our team members will assist you shortly.

I am sorry if the responses from our agents haven’t been as speedy as you’d prefer. However, it’s important to note that the level and speed of support you receive correlate with the subscription plan you have with us.

On another note, I noticed that one of our agents mentioned this to you, but I’d like to bring it up here in case you missed the information. Given your commendable non-profit work with Make, you might want to explore our NGO program.

You can apply by selecting ‘NGO program’ in this contact form.

2 Likes